How to Order Uniform Insignia
This is for definite orders, not to ask a question.
If you want to ask a question please read our Common Questions (FAQ) page. If your question has still not been answered, the last question will guide you to our message form so that you can ask a question by e-mail.
We do not operate a telephone service or have a 'high street' shop.
Please use our
- select want you want by clicking 'Add to Cart'
- change quantities if you want to buy more than one of an item
- when you add your address for the Check-Out; postage / shipping costs will be calculated automatically
- you have the option to pay online by PayPal, credit card or debit card, or to send a cheque by post.
- we only accept £Sterling cheques printed
with a UK bank address - if you do not have access to UK
currency, then use PayPal or a debit / credi t card, and
the currency transaction will be done automatically.
www.KellyBadges.co.uk (note the letter 's' after KellyBadge)
We mainly use Royal Mail and their fees structure depends on the size, weight and value of the packet. This makes it hard for us to predict costs. We have a minimum charge of £1.50 postage and packing for all orders. If Royal Mail costs exceed this amount, then the charge will be higher.
- Packets worth up to £20 are sent by 1st Class Post .
- Packets worth £20 - £50 are sent by by First Class 'Signed-For' Post.
- Packets worth over £50 are sent by by Special Delivery or 'International Signed-For' Air Mail.
As a guide, the majority of UK packets that we send cost £1.50 - £2.50; most packets to Europe cost £3.50; and most overseas packets outside Europe cost £4.50.
After you have paid, we will despatch your order. We tend to despatch orders in bulk once a week, normally on Monday mornings. We normally use Royal Mail First Class post and Air Mail.
To give you confidence in buying by mail order, everything we send is 'on approval' - if the item you receive is not what you want, simply
Refunds. Our bank charges us a fee for every cheque we issue. Most of our customers are collectors who return time and again for more insignia from us. Unless you request otherwise, we prefer to hold small refund amounts as a credit against your future purchases. The exception to this is if you originally paid via PayPal, in which case we will send you a refund via PayPal.